Space centre

Yesterday we went to a Space Centre where we learnt about space and how things fly. We had a great day. My favourite activity was the Mission To Mars. What we had to do for that is we were communicating to the people on Mars and we had to warn them if a mediorite hits there space centre. Also we had to ask them questions because they were doing an experiment on things so we had to ask them different types of questions to figure out if a metiorite was going to hit there space ship. I  was with Lily and our roll was the Energy Control.  At the end we heard a massive alarm saying that we and the other group on Mars were in very big danger there was a virus in the computer and they needed to evacuate very fast , they only had 6 minutes. They didn’t make it out alive. I really enjoyed this day because we learnt a lot of things. There were 2 different tasks one was on Earth and one was on Mars. We got to explore things on how things fly, we also got to fly tinsel with a special tool. I really liked this experience and enjoyed learning . If I could go back there I definitely would. 

image

image